Legal Assistant - Liverpool - 3 month contract - £15.32ph umbrella
Our client is looking for a legal assistant to carry out legal casework within the areas of responsibility allocated.
Drafting legal documentation and providing Client support.
Provide support in relation to the procurement and delivery of services and goods.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Carry out a range of legal casework to enable the efficient operation of the work of the Unit.
- Asist in the preparation of court bundles, tribunal and independent panel papers, education appeals, reports, statements, applications, information, summonses and such other written material as may be required in connection with the council's legal work.
- May attend court to support the solicitor/barrister in particular cases.
- Maintain legal files ensuring that all processes are adhered to.
Requirement for this role:
- Experience working as a legal assistant or paralegal.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference: 84471.
If you have not heard back after 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Lead Technical Architect
- Principal QA Associate
- Material Handler
- USP Development Scientist
- Project Manager - Rail
- Senior Property Acquisitions Manager
- Lead Operations Standards Manager
- Maintenance Electrician
- Software Engineer - Radar CONTRACT or PERM
- Managing Quantity Surveyor - Derby
- Project Leader
- Maritime Analyst
- Lead Content Designer
- Contracts Officer
- Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
- Sales Support Co-ordinator
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Marine) - Portsmouth
- Project Supervisor
- Quality validation officer (CSV)
- Procurement Manager