IT PM (Oracle)
IT Project Manager - 100% Remote
Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S.
for any employer will be considered.
Our client, an industry-leading and rapidly growing organization, has an immediate need for a motivated IT PM!
This company is known for taking care of its employees and providing opportunities for personal growth, leading to unparalleled retention of its highly skilled staff.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Managing multiple IT Projects simultaneously, including enterprise level ERP projects
- Implementing and developing new strategies, and adding value to the financial and supply-chain functions for improving process efficiency and reducing costs
- Transforming unique needs into top tier systems, spearheading strategic consultations and plans.
- Playing a key role in helping business leaders make decisions for maximizing productivity and growth, identifying opportunities for simplification and optimization.
- Adding value in architecting solutions which bridges gaps between business requirements and technology by connecting the dots for common mission and project goal(s).
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Project Management experience- Strategic & Tactical
- Oracle EBS implementation/migration PM related experience (required)
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Risk Mitigation and Conflict Resolution Abilities
- Scrum practices
- Building trusted stakeholder relationships
- PMP ideal
- Agility to quickly shift gears in an ever-changing M&A landscape
- M&A experience a huge plus!
More Jobs from Agile
- Sr. Program Manager
- DegreeWorks Software Analyst
- Platform Engineer
- Lead Scrum Master
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Data Engineer (2 roles)
- Full Stack Developer
- Citrix Server Engineer
- Software Engineer- II
- System Integrator
- Security Architect
- IT PM (Oracle)
- Sr. Analyst (Data Integrations)
- Banner Functional Consultant
- Compensation Analyst
- Lead .NET Developer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Senior Technical Writer
- BackEnd Engineer