Role: Graduate Engineer
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: Stratford upon Avon
2Fawcett are recruiting for an experienced Graudate Engineer with a Environmental back ground for a Large Industrial Company based in Stratford upon Avon.
We are seeking an organized and self-motivated person interested in working in the recycling and environmental sustainability industry to provide support to Head of Processing in the co-ordination of administration and reporting of all aspects of depot activities within the Region.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Graudate Engineer
- Provide general support for the Head of the Region and RFBP on Regional Operational / Commercial reporting and General High Level administrative requirements
- Coordinate and support the Head of the Region 2
- Work with Head to ensure site Managers are accountable to deliver efficient and timely reporting of all SHEC systems
- Regular updates with both the Head and SHEC BP in terms of coordination of the administrative requirements of the SHEC function on site, including supporting the SHEC BP in communication with Site Managers if deemed necessary c
- Work alongside Head and SHEC BP to review key performance indicators for Region
- Support SHEC BP in actions taken
- Work with Head and SHEC to ensure timely completion by site management of environment paperwork e
- Support the Region with the completion of internal and external audits relating to dock facilities, ensure all documentation is accurate and time bound in order to meet audit requirements
- Work with SHEC BP to coordinate Site based training with the site Managers within the region, to include: First Aid, Fire Marshal etc 3
- Work and liaise with Head to ensure timely and efficient completion by sites within the region on the completion of POs through tracking and key performance indicators b
- Work with RFBP to support the Accounts team by following up on queries with the relevant manager, to include; PO queries, invoicing queries, discrepancies, account set-up etc
- Work with the Finance Business Partner for the region to improve the timeliness and quality of admin d
- Follow up on any errors highlighted as agreed with the RFBP and Head 4
- HR and Payroll a
- Work closely with the HRBP to ensure that any people focused challenges or opportunities are being undertaken and HR are aware of any people focused issues
- Work alongside Head and HR BP to ensure key performance indicators are being met, support the HR BP in the co-ordination of site-based information collection should this be necessary
- Record and distribute meeting minutes, to include SHEC meetings 6
- Book hire cars for the region 7
- Support in the coordination of local HR and SHEC inductions for new starters, this could be aiding in diary availability for the Heads and their immediate teams 8
- Work with Site Managers and RFBP to ensure sites Control purchases of consumables - PPE, stationery and office maintenance 9
- Perform such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably
- Comply with all Company policies related to Code of Conduct, Environmental, Health and Safety and Community Key Skills/Competencies Exceptional organisational skills High level of attention to detail and accuracy Excellent interpersonal skills Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable Integrity and confidentiality Strong written and verbal communication skills Availability to work core hours with flexibility to meet operational requirements Good problem solving skills Ability to stay calm under pressure Ability to manage a varied workload Reliable and able to deal with confidential information Qualifications Proven track record administration in an industrial operations environment Strong IT skills comprising Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint - training will be given on Company specific software systems Basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation Management of SHEC and admin systems Weighbridge protocol and company reporting procedures With a promote-from-within philosophy and a variety of programs available to support continuous learning, our client offers the opportunity for a rewarding career
- We are committed to the ecologically sound and sustainable use of resources and strive to operate in a manner that minimizes waste and protects the environment
Requirements of the Graduate Engineer
- Applicants must have exceptional organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- The role requires excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage a varied workload and to stay calm under pressure is essential.
- The successful candidates will be reliable and able to deal with confidential information.
- They will demonstrate a strong sense of integrity.
- Applicants should have a proven track record working in administration ideally in an industrial, operations environment.
- The role requires strong IT skills comprising Microsoft Office and Navision.
- Knowledge of weighbridge protocol and company reporting procedures would be recommended, as would experience of managing SHEC and admin systems.
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation would be an advantage.
Applicants must have the availability to work core hours with flexibility to meet operational requirements.
- The ideal candidate will come from an environmental background
Previous roles might include: Environmental science graduate, environmental engineer, geoscience graduate, industrial administrator
More Jobs from 2fawcett Recruitement
- HR Partner Northern Europe
- Temporary Works Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Software Quality Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Online Merchandiser
- Production Line Leader
- Assistant Managment Accountant
- Part-time accounts assistant
- Graphics & Design Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Officer
- OLE Construction Lead
- IT Operations Support
- Group Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Assistant Marketing Manager
- Credit Controller
- Demand Planner
- Social Media & Marketing Executive
- Trainee HSQE Coordinator