Sr. Analyst (Data Integrations)
Senior Analyst (Data Integrations) - 100% Remote
Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S.
for any employer will be considered.
Our client, an industry-leading and rapidly growing organization, has an immediate need for a motivated Sr.
This company is known for taking care of its employees and providing opportunities for personal growth, leading to unparalleled retention of its highly skilled staff.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Participating in solution design and development by actively validating data solutions and validating new reports for correct data sourcing and accuracy.
- Developing data definitions; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Providing analyses, design, training, maintenance, tuning, documentation, and implementation of enterprise class logical data models and physical database objects.
- Ensuring the quality, completeness, security, privacy, and integrity of data throughout the data lifecycle.
- Maintaining analytic/reporting performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems.
- Providing domain expertise, technical direction and risk assessment in support of development projects.
- Working with clients, business analysts, technical staff, and project team members to plan, design, develop, implement, and enhance applications, scripts, procedures, and metadata for relational databases.
- Building collaborative relationships with development and IT teams.
- Light Project Management, such as tracking project work, provide support to GoLive, etc.
- Move tasks through the process- i.e.
work directly with assigned business unit, take the data through multiple phases to ensure it is properly integrated, supported into ERP
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- M&A data integration experience
- Experience working in retail; retention of product knowledge (ie SKUs)
- ERP experience required; Oracle EBS experience a huge plus
- BSA or similar experience ideal
- Ability to work and interact with various teams and track project work
- vLookup experience
- Ability to assess need, prioritize and make recommendations in a dynamic, extremely fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and diligent
More Jobs from Agile
- Machine Learning Engineer
- NOC Administrator
- SQL Developer
- Senior Network Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Lead AEM Developer
- AEM Technical Architect
- Product Director
- Embedded Board Support Package Engineer (OS-BSP)
- IT PM (Oracle)
- Sr. Analyst (Data Integrations)
- BSA – Business Intelligence
- Senior Java Developer
- BSA (AnyDoc or OnBase)
- Security Architect
- Account Executive - Enterprise Sales
- System Integrator
- Sr Security Engineer
- Product Manager
- Agile Project Manager