Senior Commercial Marketing Executive
Do you love Marketing? Are you experienced in B2B and B2C Marketing?
Are you passionate about the Travel Industry?
Then we have a role for you!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Commercial Marketing Executive to join a well-known tourist board based in London.
Responsible for marketing the company's commercial income streams.
, Construct and deliver targeted and integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns for the companies' commercial products.
, Develop key performance indicators and report on the performance for all content and marketing campaigns with the aim to develop engagement and sales.
, Responsibility for the commercial marketing editorial calendars, delegating tasks and ensuring deadlines are met.
, Edit, proofread, and improve a variety of content types, including social content, video, newsletters, and articles, with commercial awareness to sensitive industry issues.
, Update web content, working in conjunction with the Partnerships Administrator.
, Build targeted marketing lists to ensure key audiences are reached.
, Champion data accuracy in the CRM to support marketing needs.
, Manage design agency partners to create commercial marketing literature.
, Keep up to date on current travel industry topics to inspire content.
, Act as a brand guardian, producing on brand content adhering to the style guide.
, Undertake any other reasonable task that may be requested by the Head of Partnerships
, Experience of delivering and managing B2B and B2C multi-channel marketing activity and campaigns - significant evidence of having developed effective customer insight and translated this into successful initiatives and campaigns across multi channels
, 3-5 years of experience in marketing role
, Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Previous experience in partnership management/account management desirable.
, Editorial mindset with commercial awareness to sensitive industry issues and the ability to predict audience preferences
, Engaging copywriting with a high level of proof-reading skills
, Commercially astute and ability to demonstrate ROI
, Basic technical knowledge of HTML, and understanding of email marketing platforms
, Proficient in Microsoft, Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop
, Relevant knowledge of the travel industry
, Bachelor's degree or relevant qualification required
Salary - £37,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Monday - Friday (Flexible Hours)
Hybrid working role
Please click apply or contact email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £37000 - £40000 per annum
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Contact: London1 Team
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-26 17:16:06 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Business Travel Consultant (Sabre)
- Business Travel Consultant (Amadeus)
- USA Travel Consultant (Homeworking)
- Car Rental Sales Executive
- Senior Aftersales & Operations Consultant
- Travel Consultant (Tagalog-speaking)
- Operations & After Sales Executive (Hybrid)
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Homeworking Outbound Sales Consultant
- Groups Operations Executive (French speaking)
- Ticketing Consultant
- Travel Administrator
- Partnerships Manager
- Marketing Manager
- CRM Executive
- Business Travel Consultant (Home-based)
- Business Travel Consultant (Hybrid Working)
- Travel Account Manager (Hybrid Working)
- Luxury Indian Ocean Travel Consultant (Fully Remote)
- Ticketing Executive (Fully Remote)