Senior Product Owner
Our client is a leader in the automotive industry and they are seeking a Senior Product Owner to join their team.
This role have a hybrid schedule of primarily remote work and onsite work for certain meetings and collaborative events 4-10 times per month.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Serving as the product leader on one or more scrum teams to deliver innovative solutions
- Managing the overall effort to deliver products, capabilities, services and enhancements using the strategic vision as well as established key performance indicators.
- Partnering with other Product Leads and Business Stakeholders to understand and influence product strategy
- Understanding the functionality and determining the release sequence.
- Prioritizing and maintaining the product backlog and performing just-in-time story elaboration with the development team.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7 years of experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, or similar role
- Working knowledge of SAFe Agile Methodology
- Experience interfacing with stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Ecommerce, Point of Sale, or product marketplace background is preferred
- Go-To-Market strategy is a plus but not required
Keywords: Product Owner, GTM, Go to Market, SAFe, Agile, CRM, Salesforce, CPQ, Backlog, Workflows
More Jobs from Agile
- Platform Engineer
- Lead Scrum Master
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Data Engineer (2 roles)
- Full Stack Developer
- Citrix Server Engineer
- Software Engineer- II
- System Integrator
- Security Architect
- IT PM (Oracle)
- Sr. Analyst (Data Integrations)
- Banner Functional Consultant
- Compensation Analyst
- Lead .NET Developer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Senior Technical Writer
- BackEnd Engineer
- Sr. Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer (.NET)