Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive - Herne Bay
Salary: Commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client is one of the most successfully legal practices in the Southeast managing the legal affairs of local people for many years.
They are now on the lookout for suitability qualified and experienced Solicitor / Legal Executive working from their offices in Herne Bay working in the Family Department.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
* Responsible for providing range of family legal services, including pre-marital advice, cohabitation, divorce/separation, financial settlement including Schedule 1 Children Act claims, private children, and injunctive proceedings
* Experience of regularly advising clients in respect of financial remedy following divorce/separation and representing clients in financial remedy proceedings
* Conduct of client matters, including own advocacy
* Compliance with the firms routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines including compliance with Lexcel requirements and orderly file management
* Be a member of Resolution, preferably a mediator, be collaboratively trained and/or have specialist family accreditation(s)
* Play an active role in sustaining and developing the family department by networking and participating in marketing events
* Continual updating of legal knowledge by regularly reading professional publications, contributing family articles and producing topical contributions for use in the firm's social media
* Attend the Firm's other offices in order to attend client and departmental meetings and provide cover for other Family solicitors when on holiday or during unforeseen absences.
* To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm's business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant
* To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on Achievement
* To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve their customer service
* To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously
* To genuinely be part of the family team and encourage a co-operative working relationship with other members of the department
Salary commensurate with experience + benefits
If you are a suitability qualified and Solicitor / Legal Executive and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Manager FMCG
- Insurance Researcher
- Associate Director / Associate
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Sustainability & Energy Consultant
- Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services
- Head of Talent & Development
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Care Assistants
- Care Assistant
- SEO Director
- Junior Designer / Animator
- VFX Producer
- Social Media Manager/ Account Manager
- Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager
- Mid-weight Designer
- Principal UX / UI Designer
- Property Manager
- Account Executive