Project Manager (Digital Marketing) - Brighton (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £45K + Benefits
Our client ishigh value fast-paced, busy and growing digital agency in the centre of Brighton.
They make digital products like apps, e-learning, websites, digital services, and digital marketing campaigns for their clients.
Their commitment to exceptional customer service means they have a great record of retaining their clients and attracting new business
The Role is working with a medium to enterprise-level client, the team is really lovely and friendly team with some extremely talented people to work with and learn from, they are looking to add a Project Manager to their current team.
The successful candidate should be an experienced Project Manager with track record of dealing with different clients
* Experience of Digital project management
* Knowledge of account management and Digital marketing
* Experience of working in an Agency or a Consultancy environment earlier
* Understanding of basic design and technical aspect of the digital stuff they produce
* Knowledge of Agile development
* A record of steering cross functional teams to ensure they deliver on sprints/ budget/ deadlines
* Experience of managing design and developer resources (in-house and freelance)
* Well-honed client facing communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong planning skills and the ability to present plans to clients, and get their buy-in
* Hands-on QA and/or testing experience
* Experience with systems such as JIRA, Synergist would be useful as this is their daily toolkit
* Understanding WordPress is an advantage
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Insurance Researcher
- Associate Director / Associate
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Sustainability & Energy Consultant
- Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services
- Head of Talent & Development
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Care Assistants
- Care Assistant
- SEO Director
- Junior Designer / Animator
- VFX Producer
- Social Media Manager/ Account Manager
- Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager
- Mid-weight Designer
- Principal UX / UI Designer
- Property Manager
- Account Executive
- Design Lead