Salary: £9.50 P/H
Fulltime / Part Time (includes Saturdays)
A great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/ Administrator to join the team at this new Auction House on the outskirts of Holt.
As a new business, there is the chance to make the role your own and grow it as the business develops.
The Job Role
Acting as the first point of contact on the telephone and fielding calls/ taking messages as required.
Greeting clients as they arrive on the premises.
Handling all administrative tasks for the new auction house, which would include, setting up a new filing system.
Inputting data into the in-house system, sending out condition reports, and taking customer payments.
For this role as Receptionist/Administrator, you will need an organised, methodical and flexible approach to work.
Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
You would be responsible for your own health and safety at work and always comply with the organisation's health and safety policy.
Willingness to undergo any training or development as or when appropriate.
Professional appearance required.
Skills and Experience:
* GCSE English/ Maths
* A good standard of general education
* Previous experience of working in a front of house or customer facing role
* Good IT skills including Word and Outlook
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Be Accustomed to working in a busy and demanding office
* Benefits and Culture
* Flexible Hours/ Job Share considered
* Saturday is a working day
* On-site parking
* Generous Holiday Allowance including company Christmas closure
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior AI Programmer (100% Remote/ WFH)
- Renewals Telesales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor
- Junior/Mid-Weight Creative Artworker
- Bar Tender
- Executive Team Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Bike Mechanic
- Cycle Mechanic Tutor
- Community Engagement Cycle Mechanic
- Audit Senior
- Delivery drivers
- Delivery Drivers
- Deputy Care Manager (for Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Field Care Supervisor
- HR Manager (Part Time)
- Registered Manager (CQC Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Junior Account Manager
- Pest Controller