Our client are a leading UK construction and infrastructure company based in south east London.
They operate across a range of specialities including demolition, waste management, asbestos and rail.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time position based at the head office in Sidcup.
This is a good opportunity for an organised professional to begin their career within construction.
There is a platform to progress within the organisation.
- School/professional qualifications - desirable
- Previous experience as an office/site administrator - desirable
- Previous experience working within the construction sector
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Car driver - essential due to office location
- Strong work ethic
If interested, please get in touch with Joe on 0203 008 5212.
Alternatively you can click “Apply” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, with a covering letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Data Designer
- SAP SD Senior Consultant
- SAP SD/MM Consultant
- SAP MM Procurement, Ariba Consultant
- SAP GTS Consultant
- SAP QM Consultant
- Senior SAP Inhouse LE/SD Berater (m/w)
- Senior Commercial Development Manager (m/w/d)
- Head of Purchase (m/w/d) - Accessories/Hardware
- Senior SAP ABAP SD/MM Entwickler
- SAP SD/CS Inhouse Consultant
- SAP SD Entwickler (m/w) / Vollständige Remote-Position
- SAP EWM Solution Architect
- Interner Berater SAP HCM
- SAP CRM / SD Berater
- Java Kotlin Developer
- Full Stack Developer (Node/AWS)
- Frontend Developer
- Full Stack Engineer
- .NET Developer