As our Maintenance Planner, you are responsible for analyzing the plant parts system to ensures necessary parts are on hand to minimize production downtime and maintenance repair time, while controlling spare parts inventory values, and driving improvements to key metrics such as work order completion time, breakdown reductions, and autonomous maintenance implementations.
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are.
After all, in the beginning, our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn't particularly care about paint.
When he founded our company in 1921, he just wanted to keep his ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution.
Today, that discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation.
The same passion that drove the Captain to spend his next few years creating the world's first rust-preventative paint still drives us today.
When we see a problem, we work diligently until we've perfected a solution, which has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative products in the industry.
Our creative and talented team of over 2000 people across every corner of the world, help us remain the global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry.
Here is what to expect:
- Develop and manage the engineering maintenance schedules for the plant
- Prioritize and schedule required preventative maintenance in coordination with Production Supervisors and Managers.
- Input and maintain the maintenance data on SAP PM
- Generate and analyze maintenance KPIs such as work order completion time, breakdown reduction, and % completion orders.
- Analyze the parts inventory system.
This includes assisting the entering of all parts transactions such as POs, issues, returns, and inventory adjustments.
- Maintain accurate inventory records to help perform or manage periodic cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Utilize TPM to deliver maintenance initiatives on site
- Responsible for maintenance data capture and reporting (losses, costs, breakdown analyses, tag resolution)
- Maintain records such as documentation of contracts and agreements, costs, budget information for maintenance/building accounts and maintenance performance history.
- Provide expertise with the computer based maintenance management system (CMMS) to schedule, document, and update all plant maintenance work orders in SAP.
- Assist buyer in ordering and recommending of materials, supplies, and services to support the operation and maintenance for the facility.
- Support Regulatory and Corporate Standards by maintaining accurate files and records.
- Develop, plan and execute training activities to expand the skills of the team.
- Analyze total cost of ownership - parts, time, and downtime for each piece of equipment.
- Communicate with Supervisors, peers, or subordinates: provide information to supervisors and co-workers in written form or in person.
- Maintain a good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Learn all manual tasks performed within the department.
- Perform tasks assigned using specific operating procedures, and following department specific quality control processes and procedures.
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Conduct all business with integrity.
- Adhere to Rust-Oleum Corporation Quality principles and participate in all departmental and company-wide Quality activities.
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Rust-Oleum
- Product Support Rep
- Filling Line Operator - MS
- Matl Handler/2nd Shift - Riverside
- Matl Handler/3rd Shift - Riverside
- QC Lab Technician-BP
- Matl Handler - Riverside
- Mechanic/Operator - Days
- Emulsion Polymer Scientist
- Material Handler
- R&D Scientist
- R&D Chemist
- Batchmaker - Waupun
- Batchmaker - Waupun
- Asst Supervisor - Rockford
- Asst Supervisor-Maint
- Machine Operator- Days-B Crew
- Helper - HG- Days- B Crew