Validation and Verification Technician
Validation and Verification (V&V) Technician required to work within an iterative design process test facility preparing and conducting engineering tests and report results.
The role requires a combination of practical skills an understanding of Quality Management and the impact of non conformances on the performance of equipment and systems.
General mechanical fitting or electrical experience.
Assist with the design and development of mechanical / electrical test fixtures.
Undertake timely diagnosis and fault finding
Experience in an electrical/mechanical apprenticeship, ONC/HNC in engineering, NVQ or C&G level 3 in mechanical/ electrical engineering.
?? Ensure all test activities are conducted safely.
Participate in creation and review of Hazard Analysis and Risk Control for these activities.
?? Be familiar with inspection and test procedures, standard work and test plans, and provide input to continuously improve them.
?? Use the guiding principles and tools of the QMS to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Python on Embedded Linux Software Engineer
- Python Developer, Machine Learning / Data Science
- Python Developer
- Transport Data Scientist, real world logistic analysis
- Senior Data Scientist, time series data insight
- AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer / Architect
- Senior Data Scientist, algorithm development
- AWS Architect
- Executive Assistant, Administrator or Office Supervisor
- Cyber Security Risk Analyst
- Technology Category Manager, Procurement IT & HR
- Procurement Category Manager, IT & HR
- Electronic Manufacturing Quality Inspection Engineer
- Electromechanical Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
- Test Engineer, electronic device Validation & Verification
- Automated Test Systems Design and Development, Embedded Firmware
- Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, precision electronic assembly
- Electronic and Electrical Engineer, Product Reliability engineering