Customer Sales Advisor
On behalf of our client, Corus Consultancy is recruiting for a Customer Sales Advisor based in Manchester (M22) to ensure highest level of sales as well as providing an exceptional customer service.
As a member of a reputable organisation, the successful candidate guarantees to provide the best possible customer service to maintain customer satisfaction.
To be successful, you will be able to communicate confidently and coherently, be an effective team member, be proactive and adaptable to the requirements of the organisational sales targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be dealing effectively with sales enquires from customers over the telephone and face to face, this will include advising and selling a range of available services to maximise profit
- You will be call handling, responding to emails and other tasks as part of administrative tasks.
Compliance is key when doing this!
- You will maintain a clean and tidy store
- May be called on an Ad hoc basis, (Flexibility is key)
What do you gain from this position:
- You will gain an amazing experience in sales/administration
- Full-Time/Permanent Opportunity- 5 days a week
- Immediate Start
- A competitive Salary of £19,760 - £21,500 per annum
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work 5 days in the week
- Ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills when communicating with customers face to face or over the phone Relevant experience in Exceptional customer service driven roles
- Self-disciplined, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working
If you are considering in this role then please send your CV over
More Jobs from Corus Consultancy