Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician (Nights)
Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician (Nights) - Canary Wharf, London - £47,900 + Shift Allow.
+ Excellent Benefits package - Permanent
My client is a leading provider of mechanical and electrical engineering maintenance services to a portfolio of prestigious buildings in Canary Wharf and is looking for Multi Skilled Engineers with electrical training to join the team and support the delivery of PPM and reactive maintenance.
As an experienced Maintenance Engineer you will carry out routine servicing, repair, adjustments, fault diagnosis and other maintenance works, as appropriate, and will also be involved in the installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems and some experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS would be ideal.
You will be a Level 3 or Indentured Electrician, be 17th or 18th Edition trained and should have some mechanical experience with a degree of skills and knowledge of HVAC systems, FCUs, AHU's etc.
You must be client facing and confident in your ability to work well within a small team and support the contract service delivery within commercial and high end residential environments.
These positions are covering Nights 19.00 to 07.00 on a 4 on 4 off basis and will support either commercial property or retail units - experience in either one of these areas is essential.
To apply for this role please contact Rob on 02392 314679 or forward your CV to rhutchings@Strideresourcing.com
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Rate: Up to £47900 per annum + + Shift Allow + Benefits package – Perm
- Location: East London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Robert Hutchings
- Tel: +4423 9231 4679
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-29 16:45:31 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- UK Commodity Manager
- Project Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
- Finance Manager
- Governance and Change Advisor
- Quality Officer
- Talent Acquisition Partner
- Customer Service Performance Analyst - RQ613783
- Senior Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
- Finance Business Partner
- Support Coordinator
- Parts Coordinator
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Systems Developer - 5208156
- Project Analyst
- Project Finance Admin
- JCB DRIVER (JCB-3CX/CPCS)
- Legal Assistant
- Senior Buyer
- Underwriter (P&I) - London
- Supply Chain Manager