Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader (4 days a week)
Occupational Health Advisor - Team Leader (4 days a week)
Up to £40,000 pro rata
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities, and the emergency services.
Our client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join our clients Occupational Health Team and lead a team.
* This is a part-time role working 32 Hours a week Monday to Thursday and managing 2 clinicians who are based at other sites.
The role will be based at Brough, near Hull.
* You will provide leadership and support to your team and assisting the Clinical Operations Manager.
You will carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments and undertake case management.
* You will also provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced.
* You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN and have a diploma or degree in Occupational Health.
You will also have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance & have excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
* There is a pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Key Skills/Requirements for Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader: Occupational Health Advisor, NMC, OH qualification, case management
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Agile Squad Lead (Python / React)
- Rta PI Fee Earner
- Claims Handler
- Software Engineer
- Account Manager FMCG
- Insurance Researcher
- Associate Director / Associate
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Sustainability & Energy Consultant
- Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services
- Head of Talent & Development
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Care Assistants
- Care Assistant
- SEO Director
- Junior Designer / Animator
- VFX Producer
- Social Media Manager/ Account Manager
- Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager