Compactors & Balers Engineer Based London
Carrying out the installation of waste compaction machinery and ancillary
Evaluating and resolving electrical and hydraulic problems.
Liaising with and working alongside technical engineers.
Repairing, testing and maintaining equipment.
Providing training on machine operation to customers and end users.
Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
Making recommendations and providing advice to customers, peers and
Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and
materials for which the role has responsibility.
To undergo training and development to support the company's drive towards
improved working practices and policies.
Salary between £30,000 - £40,000
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - Kent
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - East Yorkshire
- Small Tool & Plant Fitter - Kent - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Kent - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Yorkshire - £35,000
- Vehicle Technician - Andover - £28,000-£30,000
- Vehicle Technician - Basingstoke - £28,000-£30,000
- Vehicle Technician - Bracknell - £28,000-£30,000
- Vehicle Technician - Reading - £28,000-£30,000
- Vehicle Technician - Barnstaple - £25,000-£30,000
- Fire Alarm Installation Engineer - Essex
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Leeds
- Vehicle Technician - Huntingdon - £28,000-£30,000
- Vehicle Technician - Milton Keynes - £28,000-£30,000
- MOT Tester - Essex - £20,000 - £28,000
- Vehicle Technician - Essex - £25,000-£35,000
- Vehicle Damage Assessor - Essex - £30,000 - £40,000
- Warranty Administrator - Southampton - £22,000 - £25,000
- Workshop Controller - Exeter - £35,000 -£38,000
- Credit Controller - Southampton - £20,000-£28,000