Head of Marketing, Mortgages and Bank
As part of a global company, our client is one of Australia's leading Investment Managers.
They believe that their success is driven by the quality and experience of talented people working together to deliver optimum client investment outcomes to the Australian market.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for looking at improved customer experiences, value propositions, and effective marketing investment, with a strong focus on the organisations core business lines being Deposits, Everyday Banking and Mortgages.
This is a newly created role, for a newly created team!
- Building a strong customer marketing program and building a strong results-oriented strategy to build on and deepen the organisation's relationships with mortgage brokers across the country.
- Marketing thought leadership across all consumers, especially including strategies to improve new customer growth and deepening relationships with existing customers with an increased emphasis and expertise in increasing digital marketing.
- Marketing execution and campaign delivery; oversee the execution of many campaigns simultaneously - including several large-scale programs across multiple marketing channels
- Consumer marketing budget planning, forecasting, and scenario planning; by using strong quantitative skills and a solid partnership with marketing analytics, this leader will be constantly providing updated views of our growth potential, additional investment options, and overseeing the marketing optimization process and spending for the consumer team.
To be successful in this role you will have
- At least 8+ years of Consumer Marketing experience, with strong mortgages, home lending and deposits experience
- At least 4 years management experience as you will be leading a team of 7
- Performance marketing experience, with knowledge of various Martech platforms
- Proven experience raising category brand awareness through strong creative campaigns
- A brand new role and a brand new team!
- Collaborative team culture
- Company focused on growth and rebuilding
Your next steps
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team and really be involved in the continuing development of this organisation.
If interested please apply now or call Vanessa Lalani on 0410 001 819 or Ai Iwami on 0451 193 774.
Please note, all conversations will remain confidential.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work.
We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- Product Manager- Platform Services
- Investment Product Research & Assurance (“IPRA”) Analyst
- Content Marketing Manager
- Actuarial Consultant
- Product Researcher and Designer
- Business Analyst
- Head of Value Added Services - Niche Insurer
- Communications Director
- Manager, Superannuation Trustee Office, Investments
- Marketing Specialist
- Growth Analyst
- Personalisation Manager - Salesforce
- Social Community Manager
- Marketing Director ANZ
- UX Designer
- B2B Marketing Lead
- B2B Senior Marketing Specialist
- Operations Analyst
- Manager, Investment Product Research and Assurance - ESG
- Senior Product Manager - Niche Insurer