Are you a SC cleared Project Manager looking for your next contract in Portsmouth? Keen to work for a large well established client within the defence and aerospace industry?
My client is a multinational defence, space, and aerospace company and they are currently looking for a SC cleared contractor with Project Management experience to join them for an initial 6-month contract.
The role has been deemed inside of IR35 and the Umbrella rate is £65.33 p/h.
This contract is full time on-site in Portsmouth.
Important information: You MUST hold live SC level clearance to apply for this role.
Those from a defence / aerospace background are preferred but it is not essential for this post.
The role is to manage a software development team producing high-reliability software productions for control of satellite payloads,
The primary role of this position is to ensure that the customer ensuring that deliverables are produced in-line with the project schedule and relevant gate / quality reviews and customer reviews.
Essential skills / experience required:
- Experience managing medium to large Software projects through the whole SW lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of SW development V-Model, SW requirement management, HW/SW & SW/SW integration, and SW testing.
- Agile mythology knowledge / experience.
- Strong customer facing skills.
Please contact Megan on 02392 322352 for more information on the role or client.
Key words: defence, aerospace, defence, project management, software, hardware, full lifecycle, agile, customer facing, on-site, security clearance.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £65.33 per hour + (Inside of IR35)
- Location: Portsmouth, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Megan Gillen
- Tel: 02392 322 352
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-04 16:42:11 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- UK Commodity Manager
- Project Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
- Finance Manager
- Governance and Change Advisor
- Quality Officer
- Talent Acquisition Partner
- Customer Service Performance Analyst - RQ613783
- Senior Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
- Finance Business Partner
- Support Coordinator
- Parts Coordinator
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Systems Developer - 5208156
- Project Analyst
- Project Finance Admin
- JCB DRIVER (JCB-3CX/CPCS)
- Legal Assistant
- Senior Buyer
- Underwriter (P&I) - London
- Supply Chain Manager