Senior MSK Physiotherapist - Perm (Part-time)
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Senior MSK Physiotherapist based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious private clinic.
As a Senior MSK Physiotherapist, you will plan, co-ordinate, deliver and evaluate the physiotherapy service provided to patients suffering from musculoskeletal conditions, on a day-today basis.
Assessing and treating your own caseload of patients who may have complex and/or chronic problems and maintain own records as an autonomous practitioner.
Employment Type: Permanent, part-time (18.5 Hours)
Hrs: Monday - Friday, 2-3 days a week
Whats in it for you?
- £40000 a year (Pro-rata to 18.5 hours) dependent on skills and experience
On a typical day you will:
- Be professional, legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care for the patients under your management and support more junior staff to do likewise.
- Undertake specialist assessments and interpret results to recommend the best course of intervention.
- Formulate, evaluate and reassess individualised physiotherapy management and/or treatment plans, using clinical reasoning skills and utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options in order to formulate a specialised programme of care.
- Demonstrate a sound reasoning of clinical governance, clinical risk and to demonstrate the use of treatment plans with an evidence based link.
- Accept clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients, and to organise this effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and use of time.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Graduate Diploma or BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registration with HCPC
- Post graduate training and experience in MSK physiotherapy
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 6 Mammographer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Anatomical Pathology Technician - London
- Band 6 Community CPN - West London
- Band 5 RMN - Runcorn
- Theatre Practitioner - Perm - Manchester
- Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist - Birmingham
- Band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologist - 12 month cover
- a Band 5 RMNâs - Huyton, Liverpool
- Band 6 CPN/CAMHS - Borehamwood
- Speech and Language Therapist - Perm
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Speech and Language Therapist - Perm - Dorset
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology - Scotland
- Occupational Therapist