Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer:
This is your chance to become part of an innovative, market leading software Solutions Company, offering beneficial development skills and support to their specialist market.
The successful Java Developer will lead developments within Scrum teams to promote and deliver new products, take control over customer developments and support the company's highly successful technical estate.
Lead Java Developer key responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional teams in order to promote a high level of hand-on software development.
- Provide technical leadership and implement improvements in working practises.
- Acting as a mentor and coach, providing key support to all members of the software development department.
Lead Java Developer key skills:
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE and associated Frameworks.
- A confidence when leading the team.
This is a Lead Java Developer role that offers a vast opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits.
It is a chance to join a fast growing software company, working with the latest technologies that give you the opportunity to enhance you skills further.
This Lead Java Developer role offers a competitive, commensurate with experience.
The company is Based in Winchester.
More Jobs from Hewett Recruitment Ltd
- Information Systems Engineer
- Office Administrator
- Compliance Team Administrator - Property management
- IT Support Technician
- Accounts Administrator
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Payroll Assistant
- IT Field Engineer
- SecOps Engineer
- Project Worker – Relief / Bank Staff
- Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
- Support Analyst
- Product Tester
- Management Accountant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Relief Project Worker
- Assistant Management Accountant
- IT Technician
- Business Analyst