Digital Product Owner -Stoke-on-Trent/Flexible
Digital Product Owner - Customer Experience - Stoke-on-Trent / Flexible
Digital Product Owner required for a company based in Stoke-on-Trent to be responsible for the external digital services & strategy by utilising industry best practices and innovation for site performance and optimisation, content, customer engagement & adoption & optimisation of user experience.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a Product Owner or Product Manager role previously, ideally with the digital or customer experience space and ideally have worked with portals, websites or CRM systems.
Within the role you will be expected to make independent decisions and recommendations in order to continuously improve our digital services, along with being required to have significant gravitas with the Head of community & critical managers for all teams across the business to enable the delivery of appropriate action.
In addition, technology is a significant part of the role.
As such, the role holder will be required to be up to date on new technology available to the business.
The company offers a hybrid working approach with 1-2 days working in the office.
- Experience of working in and setting up agile development and delivery working practices.
- Experience of designing and managing customer journeys on an end to end basis
- Strong experience working in digital/online retail businesses.
- Significant experience of designing and managing customer journeys on an end to end basis.
- Experience of implementing new digital channels and automation such as live chat and chatbot technology with multiple providers.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Expert capability in creating dynamic and fresh digital look and feel.
- Expert in creating dynamic and exciting documents & presentations that bring their subjects to life.
- Experience in Product Management
- Experience using Digital Analytics and customer data tools
Salary: Between £50,000 and £70,000 per annum plus benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
More Jobs from Crimson Limited
- Operations Manager – Digital – Stoke-on-Trent / Flexible
- Business Analyst – Agile - Stoke-On-Trent / Flexible
- Project Manager – Digital/Operational –Stoke-On-Trent/Flexible
- IT Systems Engineer – Networks – London/ Flexible
- Senior Full Stack Developer –Mobile/Web Apps – Coventry
- Senior IT Manager – 60-65k – Abingdon - Oxford
- Business Analyst - Digital/Tech/Change/IT - Walsall
- IT Trainer – Dover / Flexible
- Service Delivery Analyst – ITIL – Walsall/Flexible
- Application Support Analyst – Unit 4 - West Bromwich/Flexible
- Junior / Graduate Email Marketing Executive – London / Hybrid
- Software Test Analyst – Senior/Manual – Nottingham/Flexible
- Service Desk Team Leader – ITIL - Walsall
- Head of Software Development–£70,000-£80,000-Liverpool/Flexible
- Data / Test Manager – Data Environment – Milton Keynes
- Business Analyst – Business Change – Walsall
- Head of Software Development – Liverpool/Flexible
- Email Marketing Executive – Analytics – London / Hybrid
- iOS Developer – Swift – London
- DevOps Manager – Git / Azure - London