Electro- Mechanical Technician
Halifax, West Yorkshire.
£13.94ph 38hrs per week (days)
Friday afternoons off
To consistently build and calibrate high quality, market leading Instruments and accessories for our customers.
In line with our Company Values, work proactively and collaboratively with all colleagues and interested parties to ensure that we create a workplace culture that makes our company a great place to work
- Using both Electrical and Mechanical skills, ensure that all built parts, products and services are consistently at the level of quality that is expected and that all ISO 9001:2015 procedures are followed.
- Ensure satisfactory measurement equipment is used and that the quality plans are maintained, they should be used/checked daily.
- Ensure that Quality plans, NCR’s, Change Proposals, etc.
are completed correctly, with accurate and descriptive detail and kept up to date.
- Maintain, improve and promote high standards of housekeeping
- Ensure that correct procedures are followed for booking out or returning excess stock and where appropriate work collaboratively to rectify issues.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed and address any risks
- Ensure all jobs are built in accordance to the build manual, identifying necessary changes to the Team Leader
- Contribute to and suggest any changes to build manuals via the team leader.
- Ensure that all software is installed correctly and of the right revision.
- Assist and take responsibility for timely and accurate Axapta bookings (inputting) in the system as and when required as defined by the Team Leader.
- Identify and contribute to Departmental and Generic Risk Assessments as required.
- Actively partake in the company stock takes, assisting the Senior and Team Leader as required
- Identify and provide training, guidance and support in developing colleagues within the Electro/Mechanical Team
- Ensure Timesheets are accurate and filled in daily, with the correct work order numbers and times.
The successful candidates will possess the following competencies in line with our Company values:
- Apprentice trained (or equivalent experience) in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Educated to a minimum HNC level (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience of working in an Engineering Manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of supporting, coaching and directing team members.
- The ability to work independently and Collaboratively as part of a team is essential
- Willingness and commitment to provide Leadership, support and develop other Team Members.
- The ability to organise tasks to meet targets.
- Honest, Sincere and genuine
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Resilient and calm
- Dedicated and conscientious
- High levels of Integrity and Professionalism
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexible working start anytime between 7am - 9am - finish any time after 3.30pm mon - Thurs and 12.30pm on Fridays
Pension Matched to 4%
There are multiple opportunities for development within the business.
PROMAN act as an employment agency for permanent staff and employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Account Manager
- Machine Operator
- Machine Operative (Days)
- Machine Operative
- Assistant Team Leader
- Production Team Leader (Nights)
- Retail Assistant
- HR & Facilities Administrator
- Trainee Colourist (Textiles)
- Junior Designer
- Machine Operator (Nights)
- Service Operative (Nights)
- Purchasing/Sales Administrator
- Credit Controller
- Lab Technician
- Stores / Goods In
- Quality Engineer
- Powder Coat Sprayer
- Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer