Deputy Care Home Manager
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the New Romney, Kent area.
As the Deputy Manager you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home supports people with learning disabilities, who may present complex conditions.
Some of the people that need support also have communication difficulties or present behaviours that may challenge
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have a learning disability and can present with complex behaviours.
You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
- Be highly flexible in your approach
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Have an understanding of person centred, needs-led and outcome based service
- Committed to quality care and service provision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous experience working in a deputy manager position with knowledge and experience in the requirements of the service users
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £10.22 per hour.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Options
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health & Social Care
Reference ID: 4504
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV