Our client, Thorngate Churcher Trust, is a modern charitable registered social landlord, offering independent assisted living and residential care from three sites in Gosport, Hampshire.
They operate 124 sheltered flats for assisted living, all with 24-hour warden support and a 44-bed care home offering residential care for the frail elderly and for those living with dementia.
They are currently recruiting Kitchen assistants in Russell Churcher Court, Gosport
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and safety procedures within all areas of the kitchen department
- Wash up crockery, cutlery, pots and pans as required, maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned in accordance with our client cleaning rota and using materials specified
- Ensure compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 including correct use, storage and maintenance of cleaning materials within COSHH Regulations 1994 and as per our client policy
- Assist the catering manager/cook in serving residents’ meals with due regard to any special dietary needs
- Have a commitment to undertaking training as required by our client
- Participate in supervision and staff meetings as required
- Any other reasonable tasks as required.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Hours of work 24 hrs a week
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Coachbuilder Days
- Auto Electrician Nights
- Auto Electrician Days
- Welder Nights
- Welder Days
- Assembly Technician (Semi Skilled) Nights
- Assembly Technician (Semi Skilled) Days
- Paint Sprayer Nights
- Paint Sprayer Days
- Office Administrator
- Chef de Partie
- Sales Administrator
- AV Support Engineer
- Secretary/Office Manager
- Department Manager
- Care Assistant Day
- New Business Development Executive