Auto Electrician Days
Our client, Tiger Trailers, is one of Europe's leading articulated HGV semi-trailer and rigid truck bodywork manufacturers.
The company's ethos is to provide customers with innovative design solutions, outstanding build quality and collaborative, personal service.
They are currently recruiting Auto Electricians (Days) in Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3RL
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their growing team and be part of this successful business.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for installing and commissioning 12V & 24V electrical systems on trailers and vehicle bodies.
You must have experience with lighting, battery, motor and PLC circuits and have previous experience with fault finding and diagnostics.
Good manual skills and experience with crimping and soldering tools are key, with the ability to read from circuit drawings.
As a successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Following technical drawings and specification sheets
- Installing and commissioning electrical systems
- Be able to work individually and within a team to meet production targets
- Following clear instructions from team members and senior colleagues
- Adherence to health and safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining production area housekeeping
- Minimise waste by using/disposing of raw materials and consumable items efficiently
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times
The company requires all employees to adopt a flexible approach to work and you will be required from time to time to perform other duties.
They will ensure that you will be adequately trained to carry out these tasks.
Key skills and experience
This role is ideally suited to a hands-on, organised, proactive and self-motivated individual.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Hands-on manufacturing experience ideally in commercial vehicle bodywork or trailer manufacturing
- Previous experience in wiring electrical components and systems on HGV trailers
- Demonstrate skillset using various hand tools
- Ability to read and work from drawings
- Ability to ensure production target output and quality is maintained
- Salary ranging from £25,200.00pa - £35,300.00pa dependent on experience (£11.71ph - £16.39ph), overtime available
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Early finish on Fridays
- On-site parking with electric/plug-in charging points
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Overtime bonus scheme
- Free birthday breakfast, free fruit every day and cake Fridays
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Coachbuilder Days
- Auto Electrician Nights
- Welder Nights
- Welder Days
- Assembly Technician (Semi Skilled) Nights
- Assembly Technician (Semi Skilled) Days
- Paint Sprayer Nights
- Paint Sprayer Days
- Office Administrator
- Chef de Partie
- Sales Administrator
- AV Support Engineer
- Secretary/Office Manager
- Department Manager
- Care Assistant Day
- Kitchen assistant
- New Business Development Executive