Actuarial Consultant (6 month contract)
Our client is a global leader in the life insurance space.
They excel by having an agile, collaborative workspace where the naturally curious thrive.
They offer a hybrid working environment where employees work within teams stretching across Australia and overseas.
An outstanding opportunity is available for an experienced Actuary to join our client's highly active team on a contract basis for six months.
Reporting to the Actuarial Lead, you will be collaborating with senior people in the organisation and will have the ability to influence future decision-making.
Success in the initial six-month period would open the door for future work opportunities within this global organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- AIAA/FIAA qualification or equivalence
- Experience in reinsurance preferred but not necessary
- Strong data and IT capabilities with demonstrated experience applying these skills in the workplace
- The ability to work and communicate with staff at all organisational levels, with an emphasis on engaging Senior Managers
- The capability to influence decision-making processes
- You're a self-starter who can see the big picture and really make their mark in actuarial projects
- Work within a highly collaborative, agile organisation with a global reach
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule
Your next steps
If you are interested in this role, click Apply or alternatively, for a confidential discussion with an actuarial specialist, please call Matt Armstrong on 0451 966 243.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work.
We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.
Parity Consulting recognise the First Nations People as the Traditional Custodians of this land and celebrate their connection and love for the country.
We only partner with clients who embrace diversity and are committed to cultivating the individuality of each and every employee.
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- Product Manager- Platform Services
- Investment Product Research & Assurance (“IPRA”) Analyst
- Content Marketing Manager
- Product Researcher and Designer
- Business Analyst
- Head of Value Added Services - Niche Insurer
- Head of Marketing, Mortgages and Bank
- Communications Director
- Manager, Superannuation Trustee Office, Investments
- Marketing Specialist
- Growth Analyst
- Personalisation Manager - Salesforce
- Social Community Manager
- Marketing Director ANZ
- UX Designer
- B2B Marketing Lead
- B2B Senior Marketing Specialist
- Operations Analyst
- Manager, Investment Product Research and Assurance - ESG
- Senior Product Manager - Niche Insurer