Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering - 100% Remote
Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S.
for any employer will be considered.
Our client is a software provider to non-profit organizations, and they are seeking a Director of Engineering to join their team!
Here is what you will be doing:
- Responsible for developing and operating the company's core product which is built on AWS and consists of hundreds of Node.js microservices.
- Responsible for establishing and improving processes and systems to maintain healthy operation of the engineering team.
- Prioritizing the growth of the engineers on your team.
Here is what our ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years leading a small or mid-sized engineering organization
- Experience delivering solutions on AWS
- Expertise in modern software development practices: continuous delivery, infrastructure-as-code, microservices, cloud native, serverless, devops, etc.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
More Jobs from Agile
- Planning & Execution Consultant
- Machine Learning Engineer
- UX Designer
- Data Engineer (2 roles)
- Quality Engineer
- Full Stack Developer
- Engineering Project Manager
- NOC Administrator
- SQL Developer
- Senior Network Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Lead AEM Developer
- AEM Technical Architect
- Product Director
- Embedded Board Support Package Engineer (OS-BSP)
- IT PM (Oracle)
- Sr. Analyst (Data Integrations)
- BSA – Business Intelligence
- Senior Java Developer
- BSA (AnyDoc or OnBase)