Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Neuro Rehabilitation team at their unique purpose-built Neurological Care and Neuro-Rehab Centre based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
This is a full-time post working on average 38.5 hours per week, across a 2 week rolling rota.
Week 1 involves working Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Week 2 involves working Wednesday and Thursday.
Shifts are 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am.
Nurses and Carers and required to work days and nights, working on average 6-8 weeks of days before swapping to 2-4 weeks of nights.
Our client is a leading independent provider of specialist neurological care and rehabilitation for people aged 18 onwards with physical conditions, restricted mobility, difficult and diverse behaviours.
This centre of excellence strives to nurture dignity and independence within homely, pleasant surroundings; working with both the service user and their families to create personal prescribed care programmes tailored to suit the service user’s needs.
This remit comprises of four neurological care units providing a distinct care model catering for different aspects of neurological nursing needs.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Minimum of two year's post-registration experience in Neuro Rehab or Neurology nursing, one year of which must be UK-based.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Besides a bespoke training and development program, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Occupational pension scheme with employer contribution
- Up to 33 days annual leave; paid sick leave, and financial recognition for long service
- Accident and illness insurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A health cash plan which provides cash contributions towards health maintenance costs including dental and optical.
- Life insurance cover and death in service benefit
- Employee assistance programme; 24 hours, 365 days a week
- Subsidised meals
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Neuro Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £30k - 32k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Benefits
- Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSN214/04
- Posted: 2022-05-11 07:50:00 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Inpatient Ward Staff Nurse
- Principal Therapeutic Practitioner - Children and Families
- Support Worker - Childrens Disabilities Residential - Band 4
- Neonatal - Staff Nurse (International Applicants)
- Band 7 Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
- Band 7 Senior MSK Physiotherapist
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist - Band 7
- Autism Outreach Deputy Manager - Band 6
- Adult Disabilities Short Breaks Dep Manager - Band 6
- Autism Hub Team Leader - Band 5
- Operating Theatre Manager - Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Operating Theatre Recovery Practitioner
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetic and Recovery Practitioner
- Cosmetic Theatre Anaesthetic / Recovery Practitioner
- Acute Inpatient Mental Health Band 5 Staff Nurse
- Band 6 Senior Pharmacy Technician - Procurement
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Speech & Language Therapist - Adult Disabilities
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Disabilities
- Senior Staff Nurse - Medical / Stroke Rehab Ward