Southampton, Remote | Initial 3 Month Contract | £15.81ph Umbrella | Full-Time |
We are seeking an experienced Pensions Assistant to support a busy HR/Payroll function in Southampton.
This role will see you undertake the following responsibilities;
- Provide day-to-day processing of LGPS documentation
- Reconcile the monthly LGPS pension payments
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all employees and provide effective management information services as required
- Provide first point of contact for pension queries across the organisation
- Input of starters and leavers onto the pensions portal
- To be the point of contact for pension related queries with Hampshire County Council
- Reconciliation of the monthly pension returns
- To ensure that pension changes are processed in a timely manner, in line with the payroll timetable
- To be able to complete pensions estimates that come in via employee and employer requests
- Ensuring end to end payroll and pension processes are effective and efficient and customer focused.
- To ensure web pages are up to date to facilitate customer self-serve.
- Maintaining accurate pay scales, allowance tables and LGPS pension links.
- To provide advice on the impact of external factors and developments affecting pay and pensions for staff across the Council.
- To maintain accurate and objective records of activity and interventions in accordance with agreed procedures and practice
- Providing management information and keep pay information up to date on staff web pages
- To work with the administrative support to the service and ensure timely and accurate information and advice for staff and managers.
- Experience working within a busy HR/Payroll function
- Good understanding of supporting local government pensions
- Use of ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle or similar
- Background within a local authority, government organisation beneficial
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback.
If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Electronic Engineer
- Electronics Test Engineer
- Integration and Test Engineer
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Project Manager
- Data Assistant (IT)
- Zero Defects Quality Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Facilities Manager
- 2nd Line Support/Roll-out Engineer
- Senior Vendor Assurance Officer
- Business Support Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Finance Process Analyst (Process Mapping)
- Project Manager
- Administrator - Compliance
- Project Controller
- System Design Engineer