Contract and Commercial Analyst
Contracts & Commercial Specialist - Permanent - Reading - £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Contracts and Commercial Specialist to provide support in the areas of contracts and commercial analytics to the Sales and Commercial teams.
This role involved supporting these key areas across existing customer contracts as well as assisting with new opportunities within sales.
This role is very data driven but also involved presenting to customers, so we are looking for someone who is happy to be present but also loves working with data.
- Developing commercial models having sought input from internal stakeholders including Account Directors, Commercial Managers, Delivery Leads, Estate Leads and Finance colleagues.
- Attending Governance meetings to obtain opportunity sign off.
- Developing and maintaining out contract database of SharePoint.
- Maintaining contract critical events and relevant data.
- Tracking customer and On Tower UK obligations and deliverables under the contracts.
- Developing an maintaining contract performance dashboards for presentation internally and externally to customers.
- Investigating and supporting the resolution of site-specific queries including production of correspondence and history.
- Issuing and logging standard letters to document commercial matters and contract variations.
- Supporting the integration of the Sales and Commercial processes and customer contracts across On Tower and company business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organised.
- Customer facing/ presentation skills.
- Experience with databases and contract management tools.
- Experience developing and maintaining management information and reporting dashboards.
- Demostratable expertise in numerical/ data disciplcines.
- Presentation skills and experience.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Manager
- Head of Rail
- Head of Rail (North)
- Senior Regulatory Specialist
- Admin Assistant
- Senior Interaction Designer
- Project Manager (Marine) - Poole
- Assistant Project Manager
- Principal Power Systems Engineer
- Sourcing Manager Software
- Sourcing Lead - Human Resources
- Head of Quality - IVD
- Principal Highways Engineer
- Sales Coordinator (International Container Shipping) - London
- Business Manager
- Test Systems Engineer x2
- Project Manager
- Outside IR35 Contract - Front End Web Developer
- Senior Property Acquisitions Manager
- Days Maintenance Engineer