Hours: Full-time or Part-time
Duration: 3 months
- Inpatient ward experience is Essential
- A degree (or equivalent) e.g.
BSc, MSc or Diploma entry level qualification in physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
Maxxima are currently recruiting for Physiotherapist to fill a full-time role in Aylesbury.
The successful Physiotherapist will be required to work full-time.
This role is available to start ASAP; the starting pay rate for this job is £24-25 per hour.
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
- Start: 12/05/2022
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Â£24 - Â£25 per hour
- Location: Headington,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Maxxima Group
- Contact: MAXXIMA PHYSIO
- Tel: 020 7749 8282
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-37807
- Posted: 2022-05-12 12:38:09 -
- View all Jobs from Maxxima Group
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 - Echocardiographer - Sheffield
- Regional Pharmacist - Workington
- Regional Pharmacist - Aylesbury
- Perm Pharmacist - Aylesbury
- Regional Pharmacist - Canterbury
- Community Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Band 6/7 General Radiographer
- Regional Pharmacist - Yorkshire
- Band 8a CCG / GP Pharmacist Wolverhampton
- Pediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 7 Technical Services Pharmacist - West London
- Community Physiotherapist
- Band 7 Clinical pharmacist - Carlisle / Cumbria
- Band 6/7 Pharmacist - York
- CT/MRI Radiographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant - East London
- Band 6/7/8a Pharmacist - Central London
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist - Salisbury