Clinical Lead Nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Clinical Lead to work in an exceptional care home based in the Southall, Greater London.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home offers residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, and nursing care for people who have complex medical needs.
Also providing both residential dementia care and nursing dementia care for residents who require it and respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break
As a Clinical Lead your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
- Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
- Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Clinical Lead for this role will receive an excellent salary up to £20.00 per hour and the annual salary is up to £45,760 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3901
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV