£23,000 - £30,000 DoE (+ Company Benefits)
Are you a Facilities Manager seeking a new opportunity? Do you have experience of repairs handling, working with contractors, and working with clients? Then don't look anywhere else, this fantastic opportunity could be your next career move!
My client, an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their professional team in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Dealing with tenants & FM contractors.
- Helping arrange minor/major technical works.
- Reporting on FM projects.
- Carry-out site inspections as well as support the day to day management of the of property portfolio.
- Help to schedule Planned Preventive Maintenance and ensure that these are carried out in accordance with current legislation & regulation.
- Be able to prioritise and efficiently deal with any reactive issues that may arise on a daily basis.
You will require:
- This role encompasses all aspects of facilities management and a good working knowledge of property management and maintenance is highly beneficial (therefore this role could suit an existing residential property manager who is looking for a new challenge), but also more experienced candidates.
- The Facilities Manager will ideally have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety and be able to identify risks and hazards when on site.
- This role demands a good level of maintenance, constructional and building knowledge.
- Must have UK driving license and be okay with travel.
- Professional and customer orientated approach.
- Work well both individually as well as part of a team.
- Have common sense with a keen eye for problem solving.
You will receive:
- Company benefits.
- Car allowance.
- Secure company that prides itself on a fun, dynamic and professional environment to work.
- Career development.
- Excellent working atmosphere, with professional team.
- Supported by an excellent backroom team.
- Scope for purchasing shareholding options in the company.
For more information, please get in contact with James West at Stride Resourcing on 02392 314 671, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Industrial Design Engineer (Tooling)
- Customer Account Manager
- Design Engineer
- Full-Stack Software Developer
- IT service Operations Manager- Interim
- Employment Litigation Lawyer
- HSE Advisor
- Web Lead - 5208991
- Senior User Researcher
- Head of QA
- Project Manager
- Engineering Team Leader
- Production Planner
- Senior QA Specialist
- Production Scheduler
- UK Commodity Manager
- Project Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
- Finance Manager
- Governance and Change Advisor
- Quality Officer