Associate Director / Associate
Associate Director / Associate - Building Consultancy & Design Services - Newcastle
Salary: Excellent package commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client is an independent consultancy, providing sustainable environmental building, design, and engineering services throughout the UK and beyond.
They operate from seven offices and enjoy an enviable reputation for quality, innovation, and delivery.
They are now on the lookout for suitability qualified and experienced Associate Director / Associate to join their team in Newcastle
* To assist in the development and management of a successful and high performing MEP team delivering leading edge sustainable design solutions
* Provision of technical leadership and project manager function on projects across all sectors, co-ordinating the design and delivery of the MEP team, managing and working collaboratively both internally and externally with other design team professionals
* Delivery of technically excellent and robust design solutions in adherence with the Integrated Management Systems, including project set-up, briefing processes, change control management, etc.
* Key client contact function, ensuring that client interests are most effectively fulfilled
* Managing the delivery of projects, including attendance at client, project team, construction team meetings and site inspections and/or co-ordination of team members to ensure appropriate representation at all meetings, problem solving, client management, site inspections, etc.
* Team co-ordination, workload delegation, resource management and planning
* Project financial management including timely reporting of project/office information, input to invoicing and debt recovery, management of WIP, etc.
* Commercial and Risk management
* Provision of Business Development Support
* Staff development, providing coaching and mentoring as appropriate
* Dynamic and ambitious self-motivated individual with strong team ethic, looking to excel, aspire, and inspire.
* Technical competence
* Client focus
* Computer literate
* Good inter-personal skills
* "Hands on" design management experience
* Passion for Building Services Engineering
Education and Experience:
* Preferably Degree qualified
* Experience of operating at Senior Engineer level or above
* Chartered or working towards Chartership
* CIBSE/IET Membership
* Revit Capability/CAD skills
* Low Carbon Consultant
* Ambition to progress to a Board Director position
Excellent package commensurate with experience + benefits
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Associate Director / Associate and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior AI Programmer (100% Remote/ WFH)
- Renewals Telesales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor
- Junior/Mid-Weight Creative Artworker
- Bar Tender
- Executive Team Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Bike Mechanic
- Cycle Mechanic Tutor
- Community Engagement Cycle Mechanic
- Audit Senior
- Delivery drivers
- Delivery Drivers
- Deputy Care Manager (for Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Field Care Supervisor
- HR Manager (Part Time)
- Registered Manager (CQC Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Junior Account Manager
- Pest Controller