Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Chadwell Heath
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE
We value every member of our team and believe in rewarding hard work.
We provide a friendly and family-like environment for you to excel in, as well as many incentives to make your career with us enjoyable and valuable.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Great staff discount on N&C products
- Perkbox discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- 31 days holidays, inc.
- A genuine work-life balance
- Immediate start available
Offering a friendly working environment, up to £20,000 per annum DOE, the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills, and a varied position within an established company, we have a great opportunity for an Office Sales Coordinator to join our team in Chadwell Heath.
Founded in 1875, Nicholls and Clarke Group are a well-respected manufacturer, distributor and retailer of building materials throughout the UK with a network of retail and distribution centres.
We have a committed team of over 400 people supplying building materials to the trade and retail markets.
The Opportunity - Administrator – Office sales coordinator:
This excellent Office Sales Coordinator role would either suit somebody with some previous admin / customer service experience looking to develop their existing skills, or a first jobber looking to establish a range of professional skills within an established company.
We’re looking for a personable, bubbly and engaging individual, eager to learn and who also has good computer skills i.e.
You will be joining an encouraging and enthusiastic team in a very pleasant working environment with excellent facilities as well as good local amenities.
There is scope for a long-term career progression within our company.
Hours will be Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch.
What will you be doing?
- Handling incoming sales enquiries concerning our Tiles, Decorating, Ironmongery and Sanitaryware products
- Preparing accurate quotations
- Organising sales records
- Ensuring customers’ orders are correctly entered into the system
- Dealing with several quotes or enquiries at the same time, therefore the ability to multitask is important
- Maintaining a level of professionalism
- Assisting Sales Advisors with any other ad hoc duties
Please note this role is not a telesales role, it involves dealing with inbound enquires only. With this, you’ll ideally have experience in dealing with telephone enquiries, however this is not essential.
Person Specification – Administrator - Office Sales Coordinator:
- Eager to learn and develop within the role
- Friendly, engaging and approachable
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Enjoys a challenge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional and positive approach
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience in a Sales role
- Passionate about bringing/learning to bring in new business
- Experience in the sanitaryware, ironmongery, tiles or decorating industry
- A solid grasp of the construction industry and processes
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Legal Assistant
- Class 1 HGV Night Driver
- Class 2 Driver
- Housing Director
- Early Years & Communities Director
- Manufacturing Buyer
- Production Planner
- Welder Fabricator
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Health & Wellbeing Practitioner
- Project Manager Medical Devices
- Medical Device Quality Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Graduate Human Factors Design Engineer
- Proposals Engineer
- Machine Operator
- Service Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Web Developer/Graphic Designer