AutoCAD Structural Technician
AutoCAD Structural Technician
Salary: £30k to £35k
We are looking for CAD Structural Technicians with several years CAD experience to join our clients team.
The successful candidates will be passionate about digital technology and the benefits it brings to their profession.
Our client is a specialist structural engineering consultancy based across England, Scotland and Wales.
Providing Structural inspections and design for residential properties, commercial buildings and assets.
Using digital technology to provide an efficient service to their clients, delivering survey reports in 24hrs.
They are one of only a few companies in the world to have adopted AutoCad Mobile for the preparation of building layouts.
Using digital tablets, their structural engineers and technicians develop their drawings live on site, making use of laser technology linked via Bluetooth to their tablets.
Base drawings are complete prior to returning to the office and their advanced technology eliminates error.
* Preparation of structural drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
* Preparation of RC drawings and schedules
* Assist senior technician and design engineers
* Assist is compliance of QA and technical standards
* Assistance with site inspections
* Minimum HNC Civil and/or Structural Engineering (essential)
* Several years structural drawing experience
* Experience in both AutoCAD and Revit
* Experience in Dynamo/Grasshopper (desirable)
* Proficiency in IT systems (essential)
* A general understanding of building structures and materials including steel, masonry, concrete and timber
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent work ethic
* Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Passionate about new technologies and progressive change
* Car owner and UK driving licence
* All aspects of Microsoft Office
* Excellent knowledge and application of AutoCad
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Finance Assistant
- Sales Administrator / Sales Support Administrator
- Senior Post Producer
- PR Account Manager
- Finance Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Delivery Drivers
- Upholstery Machinist
- Carpentry Joiner
- Upholstery Fabric Cutter
- Communications Manager
- Intervention Support Teacher - English
- Intervention Support Teacher - Maths
- Intervention Support Teacher - Science
- Mathematics Teacher
- Learning Support Assistant
- Front end Developer
- Dispensing Optician
- Nursery Manager