Planning & Execution Consultant
Our client is a software powerhouse in the financial industry, and they are seeking a Program Manager who will lead governance, reporting and continuous improvement across technology portfolios.
This role will be hybrid in an Alpharetta-based office 2 days per week with 3 days per week remote.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Driving plans and executing initiatives through facilitation, coaching & governance.
- Managing highly complex, cross-functional Technology programs that drive strategic business initiatives, which may include overall program budgeting, program objectives, planning and execution of the program, operations management and program reporting.
- Driving the execution and strategy of the technology program, which spans across the enterprise.
- Driving consistency, best practices, and compliance in Security & Audit across regions
- Defining program controls and governance - processes, procedures, reporting and policies - to manage the overall program
Here is what our ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years of technology delivery experience
- 5+ years of management responsibility
- Experience leading and/or establishing governance and Agile PMO processes
- Proven experience with strategic planning, project prioritization and reporting in a highly-matrixed environment
- Strong experience with configuring tools like Jira
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- PMP, Agile or Scrum certification
More Jobs from Agile
- DegreeWorks Software Analyst
- Platform Engineer
- Lead Scrum Master
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Data Engineer (2 roles)
- Full Stack Developer
- Citrix Server Engineer
- Software Engineer- II
- System Integrator
- Security Architect
- IT PM (Oracle)
- Sr. Analyst (Data Integrations)
- Banner Functional Consultant
- Compensation Analyst
- Lead .NET Developer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Senior Technical Writer
- BackEnd Engineer
- Sr. Software Engineer