CUTTING TOOLS & ENGINEERING CONSUMABLES
DAY SHIFTS MON-FRI
£25000 - £27000 PER ANNUM
HOLIDAY, PENSION, BONUS
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrar to support the growth of a very well established distributor of engineering consumables based in Leeds.
If you are looking for a role where you can demonstrate your sales administration skills and make a tangible difference, this position provides you with the scope to showcase what you can achieve operating on a wider stage.
To apply for this position you need to have a proven track record working in a Sales/Purchasing environment.
Commutable from: Leeds, Hunslet, Beeston, Holbeck, Leeds dock, Temple, Harehills, Headingley, Bradford
- Will involve a wide variety of Sales Administration tasks
- This is a desk-based role that will entail some site visits as required
- Answering and responding to email/telephone and face to face enquiries
- Build credibility with customers and prospect sites based on technical know-how
- Inputting quotes and orders onto the CRM system
- Converting quotes into orders
- Maintaining internal inventory and stock management.
- Giving technical advice to customers where necessary
- Ad Hoc cold calling where necessary
- Experience of working in a similar Sales Administrator type role
- Must have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Confidence liaising with customers via email/telephone and face to face.
- Keen to learn new skills and undertake training where needed.
- A technical knowledge or interest of Engineering components would be extremely beneficial
- Positive attitude and strong focus on customer service
- Enthusiastic team player and willing to go above and beyond
- Structured approach and excellent time management are essential
Package and Benefits
- Monday Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-4:30
- Holiday is 20 days per year + bank holidays
- Salary: £25,000-£27,000 per annum
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Company pension
Interested? To apply for the Internal Sales Administrator here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Emma Gilmore on 0116 254 5411 between 8 am-5 pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
- Start: 20/05/2022
- Rate: Â£25000 - Â£27000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Bonus
- Location: Leeds,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Emma Gilmore
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-57947
- Posted: 2022-05-20 16:39:15 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Site Utilities Shift Engineer
- Assembly operative
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- General Operative
- Maintenance Technician
- Welder fabricator
- Machine Tool Engineer
- MIG Welder
- Press brake operator
- Engineering Manager
- Document Controller
- Project Engineer
- Lathe Operator /setter
- Lathe operator weekend
- Press brake operator/Trainee setter