Our client is recruiting for a NetSuite Consultant with a technical background in delivering end-to-end NetSuite implementations.
Experience in Manufacturing, Online Retail or Wholesale & Distribution would be advantageous.
Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, the successful candidate will be able to integrate theory and practice to deliver sound commercial solutions.
They will also need to have a minimum of 2 years NetSuite experience and involvement in at least 5 end-to-end implementations.
- Proven commercial experience in NetSuite development methodology.
- Proven and demonstrable customer representation and interaction with analysis and documentation capabilities with good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven technical team management skills.
Desired Knowledge And Skills
- Experience and knowledge of a variety of business sectors to include, where possible: Manufacturing, Retail, Services and Financial.
- Budget control and monitoring
- Negotiation Bringing others together reconciling any differences.
- Learning Strategies Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
- Start: 23/05/2022
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£50000 - Â£60000 per annum, Benefits: 100% Remote (UK)
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Mike O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ESJAE124481Remote60k
- Posted: 2022-05-23 11:10:17 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- Umbraco .NET Web Developer
- C++ Software Engineer
- C# Asp.net Developer
- Part time HR Assistant
- Electronic Hardware Engineer
- IT Support Analyst
- Remote Software Architect
- Remote C# Powershell developer
- C# Mid-level Developer
- Remote Technical Architect
- Applications Support Analyst
- QA Lead
- Mid Level C# Web developer
- Remote C# Developer
- C# .Net Developer - Hybrid
- IT Solutions Sales Manager
- C# Developer
- C# DevOps Engineer - Remote
- C# .Net Developer WFH 3 days a week
- IT Project Manager