Front of House Receptionist
Front of House Receptionist - Central London
Salary: £34,000 plus Excellent Company Benefits
Rolling Contract Role
An exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join a leading Financial Services firm in prestigious offices in Central London and be responsible for the smooth running of the reception area.
* Answer internal and external calls, screen and direct / forward calls.
* Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
* Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the firm.
* Issue security passes for staff.
* Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
* Order stock from suppliers online and replenish stock in kitchen.
* General maintenance of all office equipment.
* H&S and maintenance walk round, checking for issues and reporting back.
* Organise meetings, book rooms, organise lunches.
This is a great role for someone with Reception and Facilities experience to work in a varied role and be an important part of the team.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
* Strong administrative skills
* Proactive, organised and efficient
* Professional communication skills
* Excellent presentation.
* Discreet and confidential.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Dental Nurse
- Workshop Manager : HGV Trailers
- Costing Engineer
- Delivery Driver
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line
- 3D Unity Developer
- Spa Therapist
- Community Nurse
- Service Engineer
- UI/UX Designer
- PHP Developer
- React App Developer
- Shopify Developer
- Marketing Assistant-QVC
- Junior Project Support Administrator