Head of Business Development ( part time and hybrid working)
Do you have proven consultative or solution based selling experience gained in a business to business environment, coupled with a flair for developing significant size services or products and taking commercial ideas to market? Then join KIDS as Head of Business Development and you could soon be responsible for taking some exciting new ideas for income generation through from proof of concept to implementation.
What you’ll be doing
We’ve recently launched a brand new strategy and are seeking an exceptional business development professional to oversee the development, testing, marketing and delivery of four new ideas for income generation.
A high profile, cross-cutting project management and sales role, it will see you interact with, and support, various colleagues and teams as, together, you progress the four key business development opportunities.
Along the way, you’ll also work closely with our National Operations Director, Fundraising and Engagement Director, CEO and other Executive Directors and the leadership team, while external relationships will include a wide range of potential clients/customers and partners.
Making sales calls and pitches engaging with potential customers in the public, private and voluntary sector and sourcing and managing staff and other resources such as contractors – all are aspects of this challenging and rewarding role.
This is predominantly a home based remote part-time role - some flexibility may be required for working slightly less/more hours in any given week, depending on the needs of the projects.
Up to approximately one third (i.e.
one day a week) may be required for in-person meetings in London or elsewhere – but again, this will entirely depend on project needs.
This is a part time role around 21.6 hours per week and fixed term 12-18 months
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- HR Administrator (hybrid working)
- Recruitment and HR Administrator (Hybrid working)
- Service Coordinator - Bracknell (some support to Oxford service)
- Summer Play Worker - Hackney Adventure Playground
- Summer Play Worker - Bracknell
- Support Worker - Disabled Children/Young People (South Gloucestershire area
- Senior Practitioner - Youth Worker (Manchester) Part Time
- Mediation Caseworker ( Part Time) Mainly home based
- Summer Play Worker - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Summer Play Worker - Hackney Playground
- Support Worker for Children/Young People - South Gloucestershire
- Support Worker for Children and Young People - Dudley
- Support Worker - Children and Young People - Sandwell
- Support Worker - Bracknell
- Support/Play Worker - Oxford
- Play/Support Worker - Wokingham
- Support Worker (Short Breaks) Walsall
- Support Worker - Hounslow (Short Breaks)
- Support Worker - Harrow (Short Breaks)
- Senior Practitioner for Young Carers - Fareham and Gosport (Part Time)