Project Manager - Upholstery
Location: Southend- on- Sea, SS2
A great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, to join the team at this Essex based Upholstery Seating Company, who specialise in bespoke seating, tailored specifically toward the cinema sector.
They work hand in hand with specialist architects to provide the perfect layout, with close attention paid to the anatomical design, and ergonomics of each product.
The work environment is calm and friendly with the emphasis on producing a quality product.
They are seeking an experienced Project Manager, whose core responsibility is to profitably deliver projects from commissioning to completion, on time, to specification and always exceeding their clients' high expectations.
The work is at the top end of the market, so the candidate should be confident in their ability, and have a keen eye for detail.
You will be working with a friendly and very experienced team, working closely with the Production Planner to ensure smooth running of all projects.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience 3 years Project Management in the Upholstery/ Furniture
* Leadership skills and self-motivation
* Experience in presenting to and negotiating with clients
* Numerate and with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Confident working with contractors, consultants, professional and technical staff
* Enthusiasm and positivity, with the ability to solve complex and challenging Problems
* On-site Parking
* 8-hour Shift
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Finance Assistant
- Sales Administrator / Sales Support Administrator
- Senior Post Producer
- PR Account Manager
- Finance Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Delivery Drivers
- Upholstery Machinist
- Carpentry Joiner
- Upholstery Fabric Cutter
- Communications Manager
- Intervention Support Teacher - English
- Intervention Support Teacher - Maths
- Intervention Support Teacher - Science
- Mathematics Teacher
- Learning Support Assistant
- Front end Developer
- Dispensing Optician
- Nursery Manager