Workshop Controller Vacancy - Reading Area
Workshop Controller Vacancy - Reading
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience + and company benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 5pm 1 in 5 Saturdays - full time, permanent position
My client is recruiting for an experienced Workshop Controller for our clients Commercial service department based in the Reading area.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- 22 days holiday + bank Holidays
- Competitive starting salary
- Company pension scheme
- You will be tasked with supervising a team of Technicians to make sure the work is done to a high standard while at a reasonable rate.
- It will be your job to make sure the vehicle goes through the workshop in a seamless manner while liaising with the Service Advisors who can keep the customer fully up to date.
- This is a vital role to make sure the Technicians keep on their toes but do all the work in the right way.
- You must have strong managerial skills and be able to prove you can control a workshop of Technicians efficiently.
- We are looking for someone with a like for like background so experience within a Workshop Controllers role will be perfect.
- Quality Control experience would be a big advantage but not necessary.
- Commercial experience is derisible but not essential
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
Consultant: Jack Adams
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full time
- Rate: £33500 - £34000 per annum + + Company Benefits
- Location: Reading, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Octane Recruitment
- Contact: Jack Adams
- Tel: 01613005424
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-01 14:35:47 -
- View all Jobs from Octane Recruitment
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Alloy Wheel Repair Technician - Sheffield
- Call Centre Service Advisor
- Vehicle Technician - Middlesbrough
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic - Motor trade - Newcastle
- MET Strip Fitter / Vehicle Mechanic - Glasgow
- Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician vacancy - Glasgow
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic - Motor trade - Nelson
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic - Motor trade - Blackburn
- Vehicle Technician - Darlington
- Vehicle Technician - Broxburn
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Edinburgh
- Vehicle Technician - Edinburgh
- MET Strip Fitter / Vehicle Mechanic - Falkirk
- Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician vacancy - Falkirk
- Vehicle Technician/Mechanic - Motor trade - Gateshead
- Panel Beater - Glasgow
- Panel Beater - Perth
- Smart Repair Technician Vacancy
- Parts Advisor Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy