Basic Salary £27,000 (OTE £45,000 - £55,000)
You will need a full driving license
My client is looking for an experienced and driven Lettings Manager to join their successful team.
The company has 95% of their staff believe they are a good place to work, which is a perfect combination of getting yourself a career and, in a company where they invest and develop their people.
A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be "the best you can be"
* You are responsible for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
* You will need to motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
* Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping Landlords and Tenants to achieve the best possible outcome and price for all involved and with the best service and support possible
* Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
* Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential tenants
* An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and profit
* A proven record in running a successful lettings business
* A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
* A company car or car allowance
* Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Finance Assistant
- Sales Administrator / Sales Support Administrator
- Senior Post Producer
- PR Account Manager
- Finance Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Delivery Drivers
- Upholstery Machinist
- Carpentry Joiner
- Upholstery Fabric Cutter
- Communications Manager
- Intervention Support Teacher - English
- Intervention Support Teacher - Maths
- Intervention Support Teacher - Science
- Mathematics Teacher
- Learning Support Assistant
- Front end Developer
- Dispensing Optician
- Nursery Manager