Help Desk Analyst
Help Desk Analyst
FPSG are proudly working in partnership with a large UK wide organisation to support the IT teams service function at their Edinburgh Head Office.
This is a Monday to Friday role, offering 3 days work from home and 2 days based in the office.
We do require flexibility on this throughout the initial training being 5 days in the office with a view to WFH after successful completion of induction.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for the IT Service Delivery throughout the whole of the UK.
All of the companies IT service requests and incidents are logged to the central team through emails, phone or in person when you are in the office.
You will be highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure to remain balanced with the workload.
You will be involved in first line support along with operational requests ranging from adding users through to hardware builds.
- Fielding all IT incidents and requests from all staffing areas in the business
- Maintain and improve the teams SLAs
- Work on a rota basis of all operational duties
- Perform first line support on a variety of technology platforms
- Opportunity to work on larger projects to assist the IT team
- Support with complex problems with a high level of communication
- Strong customer facing skills
- Experience of working as a team on an IT Service Desk
- Clear and strong communicator on all platforms (phone, email, person)
- Client computing support skills
- Experience in Windows 10 and Microsoft 365
- ITIL Foundation certification an advantage, however not essential
- Support experience of mobile and tablet computing (Android)
An excellent starting salary is available and you will also have the opportunity to earn bonus and benefit from a very generous holiday allowance.
Flexible hybrid working model is a really great way to balance life with work.
We look forward to discussing the best package to suit your lifestyle.
Please submit your most recent CV (in Word format if possible) in order to be considered for the interview process which will be arranged to suit your schedule and fit around current diary commitments.
Suitable candidates will be contacted very swiftly and introduced to the Client once qualified with a view to completing the process in a timely fashion to fill these roles.
The hiring FPSG consultant for this role is Barry McIntyre - Technology & Digital Recruitment Solutions.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware.
If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Mobile Apps Developer (iOS & Android )
- HubSpot Business Analyst Contractor
- Java Software Enigneer
- Backend Developer (Node.js / Ruby)
- Lead Product Designer
- C++ Software Engineer
- SQL Database Engineer
- Senior /Mid Back-End Engineer
- Senior Cloud Engineer - Azure
- Infrastructure Analyst
- Technical Consultant Scotland
- Migration Project Manager
- Systems Support Analyst
- Service Desk Analyst
- Senior Security Engineer
- Principal UX Designer
- Senior UX Designer
- Engineering Manager Scotland
- UX Designer - User Experience
- Senior Systems Engineer for Networks