Digital Project Manager- Telecoms
Digital Project Manager- Permanent- Remote- £50,000 - £75,000 per annum, plus bonus, pension and healthcare.
Our client are a large reputable organisation looking for Digital Transformation Project Manager's with great customer facing skills in a Telecoms environment.
The company can offer a flexible and rewarding working environment in which you will be exposed to varied and exciting projects and have a key role in the change in an organisation.
The role will be mostly worked remotely with travel to offices in London/Manchester/Midlands occasionally.
The role will involve;
-Ensure that the project(s) or initiative(s) produce the required deliverables to the agreed standard of quality and within the specified constraints of cost, risk and time.
· Develop and gain the agreement of the project plan, then provides regular progress reports to key stakeholders, as well as provide all general project communications.
· Implement and maintain a consistent project management methodology, ensuring the project(s) conform(s) to the appropriate governance, including all project documentation.
· Determine, procure and manage appropriate resources to deliver the project (functional or divisional team and a small number of third parties), as well as managing all aspects of risks, issues and contingency.
· Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost, and quality constraints.
· Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team.
· Ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place and monitor longer-term delivery of benefits against the Business Case.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager who can navigate change in an agile environment ideally you will have worked within projects related to Web Software Development, App Software Development, BSS, Backend System Development, Middleware App Deployment.
You will also have the following skills;
- Confident to work with ambiguity within the environment
- Performing in a Project Manager function in (a) multi-disciplined and commercial environment with the Telecoms industry.
- Mastering project planning processes, techniques and methodologies.
- Managing stakeholders, negotiation and conflict, with the ability to identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Identifying and tackling project risks and dealing with uncertainty, whilst being proactive and forward-looking.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: asap
- Duration: perm
- Rate: £45000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, holiday,pension,healthcare
- Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Victoria Lacey
- Tel: +4423 9232 2309
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-13 13:25:42 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- UK Commodity Manager
- Project Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
- Finance Manager
- Governance and Change Advisor
- Quality Officer
- Talent Acquisition Partner
- Customer Service Performance Analyst - RQ613783
- Senior Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
- Finance Business Partner
- Support Coordinator
- Parts Coordinator
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Systems Developer - 5208156
- Project Analyst
- Project Finance Admin
- JCB DRIVER (JCB-3CX/CPCS)
- Legal Assistant
- Senior Buyer
- Underwriter (P&I) - London
- Supply Chain Manager