Principal Engineer - Product Security
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Weymouth as a Principal Engineer.
The role will be an initial 12-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to apply expertise to complex engineering problems, design and develop solutions and provide technical guidance to others.
- Assists in the production of estimates, creates and/or assists in the production of design requirement specifications
- Develops, promotes and shares new technologies for implementation across businesses and programme(s)
- Acts as Engineering, technical or design authority for a sub-system or Line Replaceable Unit (LRU)
- Provides technical leadership and guidance on matters relating to a discipline, may occasionally lead a team of engineers including line management responsibility
- Works independently or as part of a small team
- A highly experienced professional engineer, has a depth and breadth of knowledge in a discipline area
- CEng level or equivalent level of capability
- Requires detailed and comprehensive understanding of concepts and principals relating to an area within an engineering discipline.
- Has significant experience and able to apply knowledge to a wide range of engineering issues within own discipline and other engineering disciplines.
- Provides advice and guidance to others within the same team or same discipline area.
Within the team, project or discipline is recognised by others as a source of authoritative knowledge and is sought out for advice & mentoring
- Performs analysis, evaluation and resolution of complex engineering issues and specifications.
Developing innovative and creative solutions to challenging engineering problems and issues
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- IT Support Analyst
- Linux Platform Engineer
- Systems Support Engineer
- Recruitment Operations Specialist (Contingent)
- Senior Safety Engineer
- Treasury Accountant
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- IT Asset Management Lead
- Technical Author
- On-boarding Professional
- Platform Engineer - Linux
- 1st/ 2nd line IT Support Analyst
- Senior Project Manager (IT)
- Quality Engineer
- HR Systems Administrator
- Senior Professional - Supply Chain
- Senior Accountant / Assistant Business Partner
- Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Lead
- Engineer - Support Engineering (Configuration Control)
- Principal Engineer - Mechanical