Insurance Account Handler
INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
£25,000 to £27,500
We're exclusively supporting a specialist Insurance Broker with over 100yrs experience within the industry who are located in near Sevenoaks.
They are looking to expand their Account Handling team as part of their growth plans over the coming 12 months following an extremely successful year.
As a Insurance Account Handler you'll be asked to fully support the commercial division along with the business development and account executives in the key areas of account handling and broking of existing and new business.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Account Handler, they are looking for experience within commercial or HNW.
The primary role will be dealing with renewals, MTAs and new business enquiries.
- £25,000 to £27,500 Basic
- 25 days holiday / increased to 30 after 5yrs
- Ongoing Training with a Clear Development Path
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical
- Health-care Cash Plan
- Provide a market leading broking service, focused on providing quality customer service and positive outcomes for their clients.
- To develop a strong working relationship with your brokers, our insurers and other service providers.
- To trade with insurers to obtain best possible terms for our end customers.
- Understand our brokers and end customer's needs and the challenges they face.
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- To deal with problems constructively, looking to solve the root cause of day to day issues faced.
- Support team leader, undertaking tasks delegated where required.
- Adhere to the Broking Team Standards for both new and existing business.
- Have a couple of year's experience working in an insurance broking capacity within either HNW or Commercial
- GCSE or equivalent education is required, with A Level, degree level education and CII qualifications being preferable but not essential.
Experience and use of MS Office is required, and prior experience of using Broking software world be preferable but not essential.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills will be required.
If you are an experienced Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Credit Control
- Content Assistant
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Commercial Management Accountant
- Credit Controller
- Product Marketing Manager - FTC
- Business Development Executive
- DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - MARKETING AGENCY
- SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - FULLY REMOTE
- Sales Support / Account Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- SENIOR CRM MANAGER
- SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- Property Administrator
- Marketing Executive - Hybrid
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- MEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE
- SENIOR ECOMMERCE EXECUTIVE