IT Commercial Manager
Are you an experienced IT Commercial Manager looking for your next contract? Keen to work for a large public sector client in London or Leeds on a hybrid basis?
My client, the Department for Work and Pensions is looking for a contractor join their team out of London or Leeds on an initial contract due to run until 31/03/2023.
The contract has been deemed inside of IR35 and offering £500 p/d Umbrella.
Key aspects of the role:
The successful contractor will be working with project staff to put commercial arrangements in place in line with best practice that provide value for money whilst supporting successful delivery.
They will ensure that all commercial vehicles comply with procurement policy and legislation.
And, report progress and preparing commercial updates including any value for money savings achieved to the wider commercial community.
Essential skills / experience:
In short, the MOJ are looking for an experienced IT Commercial manager who has excellent experience leading framework procurements including DOS, GCloud and other CCS frameworks.
In addition to this they are looking for someone who has:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible managing a number of key projects and contracts.
- Experience of working in a multi supplier environment, delivering end to end solutions and experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with their own team/group, business community, key stakeholders and suppliers.
- The ability to negotiate with IT suppliers and analysing IT cost models.
Additional information: Interviews are likely to be fully remote via MS Teams (1 or 2 stage).
BPSS clearance prior to starting on site is required.
Key words: IT Commercial Management, GCloud, DOS, CCS, procurement, IT, hybrid working, stakeholder, suppliers, cost, buyer.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Industrial Design Engineer (Tooling)
- Customer Account Manager
- Design Engineer
- Full-Stack Software Developer
- IT service Operations Manager- Interim
- Employment Litigation Lawyer
- HSE Advisor
- Web Lead - 5208991
- Senior User Researcher
- Head of QA
- Project Manager
- Engineering Team Leader
- Production Planner
- Senior QA Specialist
- Production Scheduler
- UK Commodity Manager
- Project Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
- Finance Manager
- Governance and Change Advisor
- Quality Officer