Interim Payroll and HR Specialist - part time
Interim Payroll and HR Specialist – part-time
£40 – 50k per annum – pro-rata
6 month contract
3-4 days per week
Our client operating within the Manufacturing industry are seeking and interim Part-time Payroll and HR Specialist for a 6 month contract.
The appointed candidate will work on various projects streamlining the Groups payroll processes and implementing better ways of working.
There will also be some HR support required throughout the project.
- Review and streamline current Group payroll process alongside the Head of Finance and Group HR Manager
- Adapt and integrate HR and Payroll systems, removing the need for manual time sheet submissions and preventing any human error
- Identify any gaps in payroll compliance across the group.
- Develop payroll reporting capabilities
- Manage payroll activity for subsidiary businesses, alongside their external payroll provider and eventually move it all in house under one payroll process.
- Manage the current payroll process for The Group whilst developing a new, improved process.
- Manage payroll inboxes and payroll queries.
- Manage the relationship with the payroll system provider, Sage.
- Manage pension, child care vouchers, HMRC payment and submissions
- Manage HR activity for The Groups smaller businesses, managing contractual changes and consultations, as required.
- Support line manages with day-to-day HR activity; absence management, investigations, disciplinaries, etc.
- Scoping out gaps in HR compliance, and reporting back to the Group HR Manager, and assisting in the implementation of Group policies.
- Some travel required around South London to other sites.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £40k-£50k pro rata
- Location: Herne Hill, Greater London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J220615B1
- Posted: 2022-06-15 16:04:34 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Cafe Manager
- Trainer - (Experience not required)
- Hire Controller - Plant & Construction Equipment
- Service Administrator Role - Construction Hire
- Customer Service Administrator
- Paint Sprayer / Packer
- Machinist - Miller and Workshop Cleaner
- CNC Setter / Operator
- Specialised Mechanical Fitter
- Welder Fabricator
- GIS Technical Liaison
- Store Manager - Retail - Swindon
- Retail Manager - Lincoln
- Assistant Store Manager - Retail - Swindon
- Senior Product Manager Climate resilience - UK or Netherlands
- Retail Manager - Dover
- Commercial Director - Remote
- Commercial Director
- Deployment Manager